We want to make sure that each patient has all the information necessary for success. Review these FAQs to better know what to expect at various points during your treatment. We want to make your entire experience as smooth and stress free as possible.
DURING THE APPOINTMENT
How long does the appointment last?
-The first appointment will last at least 1 hour.
-Therapy appointments are usually 45min-1hr. Medication appointments
will typically last around 20-30min.
Can we do the telehealth appointment while I am driving or still in bed?
- Telehealth visits should be treated like an office visit.
- Be on time, be sure you have adequate internet connection, eliminate
distractions such as driving, apps, family members, TV, food, etc.
What if I miss my appointment?
- It is the patient’s responsibility to keep all appointments regardless of
reminder notifications. Multiple missed appointments will result in
termination from treatment.
- Late cancellation (<24 hrs prior to appt) and No-Show fees will be charged directly to the card on file. - Missing even part of a scheduled appointment may require rescheduling. A late cancellation fee will apply. - Call or text the main number (757-436-0605) as soon as you realize that you might not make it to the appointment on time.
AFTER THE APPOINTMENT
How do I get a medication refill?
-You will be provided enough medication or refills to last until your next
-Prescriptions are provided during a scheduled appointment only.
-Call the pharmacy to check for refills if you are running low.
Can I call my provider between appointments?
Patients may call the office or send a message via the portal for nonemergency concerns. Providers will address the concern within 48 hours.
How do I get my provider to fill out some forms for me?
-Forms including disability paperwork will be completed only after the
patient is well established and the provider is comfortable with the patient.
-Documentation and paperwork fees apply and are not covered by
BILLING AND PAYMENT
When do I need to make payment?
- Copayments and deductibles are due at the appointment time.
- Billing statements will be sent via email from InSync Administrator…(Check
SPAM folder as well)
- Payments can be made through the patient portal, over the phone, by
mail, or in-person.
- Active and Unblocked credit cards are required to be kept on-file for all
patients and will be charged for outstanding balances beyond 30 days.